La escritura es dinámica, la mente abre y al corazón ilusiona.

La escritura es dinámica, la mente abre y al corazón ilusiona... ¡¡¡Acompaña mi caminar!!!

viernes, 8 de junio de 2018

Cowgirls








Cowgirls are special.
They ride a horse,
like a nice poem.

Cowgirls are essential,
for my writing,
for my dreams.

Cowgirls , a lot of inspiration,
terrific, beauties!!!,
princess, amazones.


Cowgirls, autentic heroines,
very brave human beings.

Cowgirls are the masters
on a great saddle.


Cowgirls is like a poem,
a great literature.


Cowgirls look wonderful
riding on a white horse.

Cowgirls, it´s very easy to fall in love,
when they mount appaloozas
in a duanch.

Cowgirls, people  I admire,
I really want to go for a ride
on an exotic horse.

Cowgirls, great figures
that made you motivation,
ilussions, fantasy,
great values for to mount a carousel horse.

Cowgirls, come to my world,
I´d like to have a new adventure
on one of your pintos.

Cowgirls, my decorate rainbows,
essential part of my mind,
how I wish to be part of their lifes!!!!!.

Cowgirls, a powerfull thunder,
a great felling
with the spirit of country and ranch culture.

Cowgirls, at the  top of the world
at the top of my soul,
at the top of the heart!!!!!!!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario