La escritura es dinámica, la mente abre y al corazón ilusiona.

La escritura es dinámica, la mente abre y al corazón ilusiona... ¡¡¡Acompaña mi caminar!!!

sábado, 2 de junio de 2018

A poem for a cowgirl






Shés like a paradise,
she moves my heart,
galloping in every word
I write.
I want to meet a girl like her
who comes to me
riding a powerful horse
and say would you like to ride with me.
Cowgirl is a fantastic inspiration ,
a great human being.
When  you see her on a saddle,
your soul is like a ligth.
You can´t avoid fall in love,
cowgirl is a poem.
Shés pretty,
shés a jewerl
The most hapiest girl in the world,
so I have to go ride
with a gruop of them
and discover a new adventure
with the magic of her presence.
A cowgirl is a poem,
for ever in your mind,
a total felling in your sences,
riding, riding, riding,
magical word that makes their fantastic.
That´s why girl
you´re at the top of my writing,
come soon,
let´s go horse back riding!!!!!!...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario