La escritura es dinámica, la mente abre y al corazón ilusiona.

La escritura es dinámica, la mente abre y al corazón ilusiona... ¡¡¡Acompaña mi caminar!!!

jueves, 12 de abril de 2018

Elisa is










Elisa is my energy,
my powerfull of words,
my most beautiful remember.


Elisa is inspiration,
my Princess Of VIEW,
She can give me her value
forever.


Elisa is literature,
a classic poem,
a girl of mine,
who discover the best of my soul.


Elisa is wonderful,
a fanastic image.
I can´t forget 
the way she learned me
how to see trougth eyes.


Elisa is a cowgirl,
someone who rides
a white horse
in most of my dreams.


Elisa rides
a fantastic carousel horse pinto,
she looks beautiful 
on her magical saddle.


Elisa , great jewerly,
that makes my heart gallop,
the most sentimental girl of the 80s.


Elisa, how i wish to see you again!!!!,
So, come to me,
let´s take a spin
on a nice merry go round.


Elisa, you´re at the top of my writings,
at the top of my mind,
my heart miss you....


Elisa, you´re like a song,
with no age,
without time....


Elisa, still riding
on a carousel of remembers,
vintage, classical,
a lot a reality,
charming and poetic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario