La escritura es dinámica, la mente abre y al corazón ilusiona.

La escritura es dinámica, la mente abre y al corazón ilusiona... ¡¡¡Acompaña mi caminar!!!

martes, 26 de marzo de 2019

Your eyes







Your eyes Elisa,
the essential of the soul.
They now the beauty
inside of them.

Your eyes Debby,
are wonderful!!!,
the magic, the ilussion,
everything is philosophical!!.

Your eyes cowgirl
can catch
all my inspirations,
you´re my star
on horseback.

Your eyes Vanessa,
gallops on my writing
like a horse of princess,
what a paradaise!!!.

Your eyes Selena,
gets me nut.!!!.
its easy to fall in love
with this kaid of jewerly!!!.

Your eyes Maia,
plenty of ilussions,
powerfull of poems,
I really admire you!! .

Your eyes Sabrina,
the reason of my happiness.
How expresive eyes!!!
that smashes into my maid.

Your eyes Sofia,
how fantastic.
You´re the master
of beauty looks.

Your eyes Angie
leeds my life.
I want to say all the time
I love you, I love you, I love you!!!.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario