La escritura es dinámica, la mente abre y al corazón ilusiona.

La escritura es dinámica, la mente abre y al corazón ilusiona... ¡¡¡Acompaña mi caminar!!!

sábado, 26 de mayo de 2018

Disney and Warner characters questions and expressions








1-.What kaid of rare thing am I...
    -Goofy-.

2-.I´m a unique class dog.
   -Pluto-.

3-.I ivented the sience of bad temper!!!.
   -Donald Duck-.

4-.My mother is a good rat.
   -Mickey Mouse-

5-.I´m the modern Sigmund Freud...
   -Ludwing Von Drake-.

6-.Because our bad behaivor!!!!...
   -Huh, Lewi and Loui.

7-.Am I a cow or ox....
 -  Clara Bella.

8-.My philosofy is always get angry.
   -Donald Duck-.

9-.I wonder if I am the president of Pluton, the planet.
 -Pluto-.

10-.I´m a unique fish class!!!!.
    -Nemo-.

11-.At last I can destroy tree little pigs houses....
-Big Band Wolf-.

12.I created my own airlines. YOU CAN FLY, YOU CAN FLY, YOU CAN FLY...
-Peter Pan-.

13-.I´m a fine rat. Only for Mickey.
   -Minnie Mouse-.

14-.Lying is not healty!!!!!.
   -Pinochio-.

15-.I cánt fiend the cause of my black days.
    -Daffy Duck.

16-.I´m the smartest rabbit of whole Warner Bros.
-Bugs Bonney-.

17-.Beep, beep, You´re not prepared to catch me!!!!..
-Road Runner to While W. Coyote.

18-.Dirty bird!!!!!!.
  -Silvester -.


19-.Time lunch is our favourite activity.
     -Scobby Doo-.

20-.Mexican greatest mouse!!!!.
   -Spedy Gonzalez to Silvester-.

21-.Superior pirate!!!!.
    -Sam-.

22-.Always dizzy,dizzy, dizzy in every turn....
 
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario